Raise funds by donating during our three big fundraising campaigns:
- Be a Hero : Contribute directly to the PTA during the Fall
- Winter Raffle : Buy and sell raffle tickets, and your student will earn gift certificates to Mitchell’s Ice Cream
- Una Noche : Donate and solicit services and merchandise to our Spring silent auction
In addition to donating directly to the PTA, you can also raise funds throughout the year when making everyday purchases. Whether it’s groceries or clothes, computers or entertainment, in a store or online, you can easily raise funds for Fairmount.
Show your school spirit and support Fairmount by buying gear at our online store.
Help support the Fairmount PTA by buying high-quality, affordable school uniforms from French Toast (frenchtoast.com). 5% of purchase goes to the Fairmount PTA!
Please use Fairmount Elementary School Code: QS46WTU
Lands End & Old Navy & Gap
Sign up for Benefit Mobile (benefit-mobile.com) and buy yourself gift cards while standing in line or shopping online. You can also use the eScrip browser plugin to get reminders that a site your visiting online supports eScrip (shopping.escrip.com).
Box Tops for Education
Super easy! Purchase any of the hundreds of products with Box Tops. Clip the Box Tops and drop them off in the Box Tops box on the shelf above the PTA mailbox in the Office or in the black mailbox outside of the office. Check out their website for a full list of participating products (there are a lot!): www.boxtops4education.com.
The Good Life Grocery & Canyon Market & Rainbow Grocery
Buy scrip and use it to pay for your groceries at local stores. Let the Scrip Coordinator (email@example.com) know what you want, and make out a check to the Fairmount PTA. You can purchase:
● Canyon Market $100 gift cards (10% goes to Fairmount)
● Rainbow Grocery $30 gift cards (10% goes to Fairmount. Each time you reload them at the checkout another 10% goes to Fairmount)
● Good Life Grocery $20 gift certificates (7.5% goes to Fairmount)
Safeway & Mollie Stone’s & Whole Foods
Sign up for Benefit Mobile (benefit-mobile.com) and buy yourself gift cards while standing in line. One caveat, Safeway requires that you print out the certification.
Everything Under the Sun
Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to Fairmount. Just choose Fairmount Elementary as your charity of choice.
Download to your smartphone, connect a bank account or credit card (Fairmount will receive more if using a bank account), then buy gift cards (even while in line at checkout!) to popular stores including: Fandango, AMC Theatres, Target, REI, Home Depot, and Staples. See the full (and extensive) list here: www.benefitt-mobile.com/our-retailers.
Sports Basement & Office Depot & Cole Hardware
Mention that your child attends Fairmount at the register and the school will receive a percentage of your purchase from:
● Cole Hardware Say you are a Friend of Fairmount, and Fairmount earns 5%
● Sports Basement Sign up as a Basementeer, and you will receive 10% off AND Fairmount will receive 10% for every purchase. www.shop.sportsbasement.com/pages/basementeers
● Office Depot/Office Max Buy qualifying school supplies, provide Fairmount’s ID 70014171, and Fairmount receives 5%. Forget to mention Fairmount? You can submit a request for credit on their website www.officedepot.com/a/content/back-to-school/5percent
Register your credit and/or debit cards with eScrip merchants (including Mollie Stone’s, Bristol Farms, Big O Tires) or shop at participating online retailers (including Apple, Amazon, Sephora, Best Buy) and eScrip will donate a percentage of the sale when you make purchases using your card. For details go to escrip.com and to see participating local merchants visit escrip.com/wheretoearn. You can also use the eScrip browser plugin to get reminders that a site your visiting online supports eScrip (shopping.escrip.com/client).