Disponible en Español
The SSC demonstrates true shared decision making–across the teaching staff, school administrators and community members. The objectives of the SSC are to:
- Advise the school regarding the planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluation of the School Site Plan.
- Study and refine the School Site Plan (Balanced Score Card) to meet the educational needs and learning styles of all students.
- Support the goals of the district: Access and Equity; Student Achievement; and Accountability.
- Support the role of the parent, guardian and caregiver as the first teachers of the child and to provide opportunities for all parents, guardians, and caregivers to develop the intellectual, social, and physical abilities of their children.
- Take other actions as required by the California Education Code.
2017-2018 School Site Counsel Roster
- Laura Chiera, 2nd grade
- Ray Refuerzo, 3rd grade
- Diana Vasquez, 4th grade
- Bethany Goed, 2st grade
- Rosa Hernandez, PreK & 1st
- Kevin Cline, 3rd grade
- Gabriela Garcia, 3rd grade
- Griselda (Amezcua) Hooks, 1st grade
- Luis Rodriguez, Principal
- Evelyn Hernandez, 1st grade
- Tilcia Olaya, Parent Liaison
- Nataly Terrazas, Noon Monitor