The SSC demonstrates true shared decision making–across the teaching staff, school administrators and community members. The objectives of the SSC are to:
- Advise the school regarding the planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluation of the School Site Plan.
- Study and refine the School Site Plan (Balanced Score Card) to meet the educational needs and learning styles of all students.
- Support the goals of the district: Access and Equity; Student Achievement; and Accountability.
- Support the role of the parent, guardian and caregiver as the first teachers of the child and to provide opportunities for all parents, guardians, and caregivers to develop the intellectual, social, and physical abilities of their children.
- Take other actions as required by the California Education Code.
2016-2017 School Site Counsel Roster
- Laura Chiera, 5th & 1st grades
- Robert Espinoza, 5th & 3rd grades
- Ericka Moreno Shoemaker, 3rd & 1st grades
- Ray Refuerzo, 2nd grade
- Diana Vasquez, 3rd & 4th grades
- Bethany Goed, 1st grade (alternate)
- Gabriela Garcia, Para Professional
- Griselda (Amezcua) Hooks, 1st grade
- Luis Rodriguez, Principal
- Evelyn Salmeron, 5th grade
- Claudia Tirado, 3rd grade
- Maureen Sullivan, Librarian (alternate)
Staff – TBD in August
This post is also available in: Español